[DISCUSSION] Do we need to modify the description of "Connecting to CarbonData Thrift Server Using Beeline"

[DISCUSSION] Do we need to modify the description of "Connecting to CarbonData Thrift Server Using Beeline"

litao
cd $SPARK_HOME
./sbin/start-thriftserver.sh
./bin/beeline -u jdbc:hive2://<thriftserver_host>:port

may be we need give a full example of the use of start-thriftserver.sh.
such as:
./start-thriftserver.sh --master yarn --num-executors 3 --driver-memory 2G --executor-memory 3G --executor-cores 4 --conf spark.sql.extensions=org.apache.spark.sql.CarbonExtensions