[DISCUSSION] Support TrinoSQL and Remove PrestoSQL

[DISCUSSION] Support TrinoSQL and Remove PrestoSQL

chenzhengyu
Prestosql has now changed its name to Trino. Because Facebook established the Presto Foundation at The Linux Foundation®,Led to prestosql Must be change the name
More information can see this new

As time went on, people began to gradually migrate their computing tasks to Trino. So I want to remove the PrestoSQL and replace it with Trino. Functionally, the two are almost the same, only because the change of the trademark has led to the migration of the community. There have been a lot of changes to the packages and dependencies below, so I'm here to suggest that we use the new Trino instead of Prestosql, which will keep our Carbondata community in sync with the open source community's technical line

There are more details that have not been listed yet. If you have better suggestions, please feel free to put forward them.We can discuss whether the plan is feasible

Thanks,
chenzhengyu

Re: [DISCUSSION] Support TrinoSQL and Remove PrestoSQL

jiayi_wang
Good idea!