[DISCUSSION] Update url and description in prestosql-guide doc for version 333

[DISCUSSION] Update url and description in prestosql-guide doc for version 333

chenzhengyu
PrestoSQL has now changed its name to Trino. Because Facebook established the Presto Foundation at The Linux Foundation®,Led to prestosql Must be change the name
More information can see here : https://trino.io/blog/2020/12/27/announcing-trino.html

So I want to remind the community that the address and logo have been changed.
The prestosql repository address and related documents are no longer on the prestosql.io site, so I redirect the link to the trino repository to the corresponding version 333 doc directory

What changes were proposed in this PR?

PR Url :https://github.com/apache/carbondata/pull/4202

- Change the url to prestosql 333
- Added a description indicating that the user prestoSQL has been renamed to Trino

Thanks
chenzhengyu

Re: [DISCUSSION] Update url and description in prestosql-guide doc for version 333

Liang Chen
Administrator
Thanks for your contributions.

Regards