Should we add more ways of communication?

Should we add more ways of communication?

jiayi_wang
Hi everyone,

It will be my first time to get in touch with our community. Thanks for Liang, Qiang and Vikram's help, now I know how to make a contribute and communication. However, for other new comers, the documents and guide in our website and GitHub are not so clear.

So I think maybe we should rewrite some of them to make it more accessible. Plus, Add some popular apps links (WeChat, Slack, etc.) could be helpful.

What do you guys think?

(As for slack, it seems like that it is not available for me, showing that "nietsemorej@gmail.com doesn’t have an account on this workspace".
Maybe someone should send me an invitation link? Does anyone know how to deal with that?)

Thanks,
Jiayi